Printout from Pearl Cohen Zedek Latzer
- New York State Bar
- U.S. District Court, SDNY
- U.S. District Court, EDNY
Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1990
State University of New York, Binghamton, B.A. History, 1987
About Todd Braverman
Todd Braverman is a Partner in the Trademarks Group of PCZL’s New York office. Todd's practice primarily focuses on achieving client business objectives in connection with US and worldwide trademark clearance, prosecution, and enforcement. While he was a US Trademark Examining Attorney and later on in private practice, Todd has conducted thousands of trademark clearance searches and successfully prosecuted thousands of trademark applications before the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Todd has handled numerous trademark oppositions and cancellations, and has negotiated trademark co-existence and consent agreements on behalf of his clients. In addition, Todd counsels clients on a variety of intellectual property matters, including copyright, licensing, sweepstakes compliance, and comparative advertising issues.
Prior to joining PCZL, Todd was the leader of the Trademark Prosecution Practice Team at Bryan Cave LLP and worked in-house for NEC America.
Find professionals by
- Intellectual Property
- Automotive, Defense & Aerospace
- Clean-Tech, Renewable Energy and Energy Storage
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports
- Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Technologies & Devices
- Printing, IT & Display Tech
- Retail & Manufactured Goods
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- Software, Internet & New Media
- Telecom & Standards