Printout from Pearl Cohen Zedek Latzer
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
New York Law School, J.D., 2007
Pennsylvania State University, Ph.D., Genetics, 2001
Tamil Nadu Ag University, India, B.Sc, 1993
About Prakash Subbiah, Ph.D.
Prakash is a Patent Attorney in the Life Science Practice Group in PCZL’s New York office. He focuses his practice on pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and has extensive experience in patent prosecution, litigation, counseling, worldwide patent portfolio development, freedom-to-operate analysis, due diligence analysis of patent portfolios, IP aspects of mergers and acquisitions, and IP licensing. Prakash has expertise in pharmaceutical-related IP management, including issues relating to Patent-FDA interface.
Prakash’s technical experience includes pharmaceuticals, formulations, molecular biology, genomics, immunology, biochemistry, pharmacology, cellular and developmental biology, and bioinformatics.
Prior to joining PCZL, Prakash was associated with prominent law firms in New York City. He has more than a decade experience in patent practice. Prior to legal career, Prakash was a researcher at the University of Georgia and Pennsylvania State University.
Find professionals by
- Intellectual Property
- Automotive, Defense & Aerospace
- Clean-Tech, Renewable Energy and Energy Storage
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports
- Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Technologies & Devices
- Printing, IT & Display Tech
- Retail & Manufactured Goods
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- Software, Internet & New Media
- Telecom & Standards