Printout from Pearl Cohen Zedek Latzer
- Israel Patent Office
University of Chicago, Ph.D. Physics, 1980
University of Chicago, M.S. Physics, 1975
Roosevelt University, B.Sc. Physics, 1973
About Peretz Greenman, Ph.D.
Peretz is a Patent Attorney in the Patents Group of PCZL’s Haifa office. He has extensive experience in millimeter wave imaging systems, defense systems based on infrared lasers and imaging, and medical imaging systems.
Prior to joining PCZL, Peretz worked as a physicist for ElectroOptics Research & Development (EORD), Rafael Israel Armament Authority, Transscan Ltd., Scitex, Rambam Medical Center, Elscint, General Electric Medical Systems, and the Enrico Fermi Institute at the University of Chicago.
English & Hebrew
OSA - Optical Society of America
Find professionals by
- Intellectual Property
- Automotive, Defense & Aerospace
- Clean-Tech, Renewable Energy and Energy Storage
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports
- Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Technologies & Devices
- Printing, IT & Display Tech
- Retail & Manufactured Goods
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- Software, Internet & New Media
- Telecom & Standards