Printout from Pearl Cohen Zedek Latzer
- Israel Patent Office
- Israel Bar Association
Hebrew University in Jerusalem, LL.B., 1993
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, B.A. (Physics), 1989
About Doron Sieradzki
Doron is a Partner in the Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Designs, and Litigation Groups of PCZL’s Haifa office. Doron is an experienced patent attorney, prosecuting patents in the fields of physics, optics, lasers, software, medical devices, medical imaging, solid state, fluidics, image processing, mechanics, tools, and clean tech related inventions.
Doron lectures at the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, where he teaches a course in IP law for engineers.
Prior to joining PCZL, Doron was a partner and co-founder of Miller & Sieradzki, which merged with PCZL in 2008.
English, Hebrew & Serbian
Find professionals by
- Intellectual Property
- Automotive, Defense & Aerospace
- Clean-Tech, Renewable Energy and Energy Storage
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports
- Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Technologies & Devices
- Printing, IT & Display Tech
- Retail & Manufactured Goods
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- Software, Internet & New Media
- Telecom & Standards