Printout from Pearl Cohen Zedek Latzer
- Automotive, Defense & Aerospace
- Clean-Tech, Renewable Energy and Energy Storage
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports
- Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Technologies & Devices
- Printing, IT & Display Tech
- Retail & Manufactured Goods
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- Software, Internet & New Media
- Telecom & Standards
Medical Technologies & Devices
PCZL’s Litigation Group attorneys have extensive experience litigating medical device and technology cases for a variety of clients, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinational corporations. Our medical device and technology litigation experience includes cases relating to capsule endoscopes, laser-based flow cytometers, laser surgery devices and fibers, contact lenses, arthroscopic surgical devices, video laryngoscopes, intra-aortic balloons and surgical simulators.
In addition, the patent agents and attorneys in our Patent Group, many of whom have advanced degrees in medical device and technology-related areas, have prosecuted patent applications relating to imaging capsules, polyp traps, biopsy forceps, catheters, cannulae, trocars and medical pouches.